Friday, February 25, 2011

Cosplay

Hey! KandiRaver here, giving my nerd thoughts on the world of anime!

So, there's this thing called cosplay, where you dress up like characters from an anime, video game, movie, etc. That's about all there is to it.
So i figured I'd mention who I cosplay =D

The first person I cosplay is Sai from Naruto Shippuden!
Sai is my FAVORITE character from the show. He's really cool but socially awkward. Reaaaally socially awkward. He's often seen reading a book on how to make friends. Sai is also an artist, and uses that talent in battle to make his drawings come to life and attack. He also wears a belly shirt. XD

The second person I cosplay is Temari, also from Naruto.

Temari is my favorite girl from the show. She's one of the three Sand Siblings, sister to Gaara and Kankuro. She uses that giant fan right there as a weapon, and she's pretty kick-a**! She's my favorite person to cosplay because I get to carry around a giant paper fan XD

I'm going to be cosplaying both of these characters at an upcoming anime convention (I'll explain what that is later). With Sai, I'm being a girl version of him called 'Sexy No Jutsu'.
But anyway, that's all for now. See ya next week~!

No comments:

Post a Comment