Monday, May 16, 2011

NatsuCon 2011

Ahh! I have a convention coming up in August that I'm so excited about!

It's NatsuCon 2011, and it's in Collinsville, Illinois. I CANNOT wait!
I get to see all the friends I made last year and I'm looking forward to all the new friends I will be making! I'm also excited to get the costumes I'm making done.

So far some of the main events I'm looking forward to are the date auction, the masked ball, DEFINITELY the rave, the swimsuit contest, and lots and lots of panels. It's going to be so much fun!

But kind of expensive..oh well.
Oh! And they already have a few guests: The Nerdfit Network and Samurai Dan. The Nerdfit Network is made up of these two hilarious guys that were at NatsuCon last year, so I'm definitely looking forward to them this year. Samurai Dan was a Kawa Kon and he was pretty awesome, so I'm looking forward to him as well =D

As far as cosplays go, here's the lineup:
Friday-
Temari, fourth outfit
Lady Gaga, masked ball

Saturday-
Ukraine from Hetalia
Rave Girl, for, well, the rave

Sunday-
Temari, fourth outfit

My best friend Frances, who goes to all the conventions with me, is also coming, so it's going to be alot of fun!

But that's all for now. I'm done geeking out. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment