Friday, April 1, 2011

Anime Of The Week

Hey! KandiRaver here, giving my nerd thoughts on the world of anime!

It's once again time for anime of the week again, so this week I'll be talking about..
Axis Powers: Hetalia!

Hetalia is set in the time period of WWII, and includes all the countries involved..only one thing though. The countries are all made into stereotypical people. I'm not going to list all the countries, but here are a few of the main ones:
Italy
Germany
Japan
America
England
France
China
Russia
These are the main characters throughout the series, although they are many many more countries I did not mention. There's no main point to the series, because it's basically just telling history in a funny, sarcastic, smart-a** way. Oh! There's another important character I left out..
Chibitalia!! Chibitalia is like, a mini series inside Hetalia, about Italy growing up and turning into a big..boy..country..thing. For example, it goes through the Renaissance, and how Austria use to own Italy. Soo..that's about all to Hetalia. Oh! And I forgot to mention the country I'm going to be cosplaying from this show..
Ukraine!

Okay, that's all for now though. See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment