Friday, March 11, 2011

Kawa Kon 2011

Hey! KandiRaver here, giving my nerd thoughts on the world of anime!

Well, today is Kawa Kon!! I’m soo excited. Like, you have no idea.
I’m currently sitting in school and the day is going soo slow >_<
But anyway, here’s my costume line up for the weekend:

Friday-Sexy No Jutsu Sai from Naruto Shippuden
Saturday- Sai from Naruto Shippuden
Sunday- Temari from Naruto (if we stay)

I will also have my two friends Amanda and Frances with me. They’re cosplaying Konan and Snj Kakashi, both from Naruto XD
I’m hoping there will be a Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and a man Kakashi there so I can take awkward and funny pictures with them XD

We won’t be there until after five tonight, so some of the events we will be attending tonight are the Kuroshitsuji Victorian Ball (I love Kuro! ^_^) and the Repo! The Genetic Opera showing, cause Repo is fantastic XD
Saturday we’ll be going to a lot of the panels and definitely the rave!
And Sunday I’m not sure how long we’ll be there.

So yeah, it’s gonna be friggin awesome XD
Showing a little love from Sai <3
See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment