Monday, March 21, 2011

Kawa Kon 2011: Awesome!!

Hey! KandiRaver here, giving my nerd thoughts on the world of anime!
So, I, along with Frances Hebrona and Amanda Dobbs, recently attended an anime convention in St. Louis, Missouri. The theme of the convention this year was 'Taking It To The Streets'. My opinion on it?
Soo much fun!

The picture to the left is of a random person cosplaying Sasuke, a girl cosplaying Naruto, me as Sai, Frances as Konan, and Amanda in the back cosplaying Kakashi. All characters from Naruto. The picture to the right is of me in my Sai costume.
Friday night we go to the hotel around 7 o'clock. The only event we went to that night was the Victorian Kuroshitsuji Ball.
That's us before the ball.

Saturday we roamed around and took LOTS of pictures of other cosplayers, some that were absolutely fantastic. Here's some of my favorite ones:


Grell Sutcliffe

Russia and France from Hetalia
We didn't really get to go to any panels, because they were all PACKED. Saturday night though, we attended the rave and sang kareoke. Both were pretty fun =D
The weekend got over waaaay too fast though!
But it was fun =D






No comments:

Post a Comment